Hi, I'm Polly Payne
I help Christian women create their dream paper products so they can make their dreams come true!
I started my planner business in 2014.
It's story time! In August of 2014 I finally took my dream off the back burner and started making my 2015 Dream Planner. After a year and a half of running Horacio Printing part time I quit my career in adverting, and went full time as an entreprenuer.
Since then I have created bible studies, notepads, subscription boxes, and all sorts of planner accessories. Horacio Printing has sold more than 45,000 Dream Planners around the world and raised $73,000 to fight human trafficking in our partnership with A21.
In June of 2022 I finally launched Print School to help empower the next generation of creators that need the tools, answers and connection to make their dreams come alive.Explore My Company - Horacio Printing
When I'm Not Journaling
I'm chasing my two kiddos around and picking popcorn out of the carpet. I'm a small town girl, born and raised and in Fairhope, Alabama. I studied Public Relations and communications at Auburn University and moved straight to New York City after graduation.
I met the love of my life on a rooftop at a work event and three years later I married him on the rooftop of the Soho Grand Hotel.
We flew away from New York in 2018 to start our family and have landed in a beautiful community in north Georgia.
You should know...
- I am a big believer in DREAMING BIG. We serve a big God, so why not dream big!?
- I love to dance! While my feet don't work like they used to, I will still drag anyone and everyone on the dance floor when my song comes on.
- I'm not Type A. I love planners because I need planners! I am lost without them.
- My dream as a child was to be a teacher and a secretary (so I could organize desks all day) So you can say I am living "the dream."
- I lived on Horatio St in New York when I created Horacio printing. It's a long story... you can read the whole thing on our blog!